PLASUS is a leading manufacturer of spectroscopic plasma monitor systems
Process flow controllers are high-speed closed-loop process gas controllers, designed for real-time, in-situ precision control of reactive sputtering-based vacuum coating and plasma treatment processes. They are complete, compact, flexible, convenient to use, and economical solutions which can be readily integrated into new as well as existing systems. Equally at home in production or R&D tools, process flow controllers can bring about demonstrable improvements in process stability, repeatability, and yield. A wide range of accessories are available including sensors specifically designed for HIPMS Sputtering Applications.
Process control is essential in industrial plasma applications to ensure reliability and high quality of the process. Here, optical emission spectroscopy (OES) is a first choice technique since it does not affect the plasma and since real-time monitoring of several plasma species is possible. Our PLASUS EMICON systems come with all the features you need to analyze, optimize and control your plasma application.
- Broad band spectrum acquisition of the plasma light emission from 200 to 1100 nm;
- Real time monitoring of plasma emission;
- Process optimization with real-time monitoring;
- Process control with open and closed loop control functions and integrated digital PID control function;
- Multi-channel system with up to 8 independent spectrometer channels;
- Interfaces PROFIBUS and LAN.
- EMICON MC: multi-channel standard system for plasma monitoring and process control;
- EMICON SA: stand-alone system with integrated process unit for process control in production lines;
- EMICON HR: spectral high-resolution system for detailed plasma analysis and plasma monitoring.